Chronic dehydration despite drinking water. Symptoms of diverticulosis? Muscle tear in the calf. Cure?

I seem to be chronically dehydrated despite drinking between 3-5 litres of water a day on average. The symptoms of this are diverticulosis, peeling skin on palms of hands and today i got a severe muscle "tear" in my left calf which seems more related to a DVT condition as it just happened when i overstepped going down some steps. My question is how do i get the water i drink to stay in my body and replenish the cells that urinating it out?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013