Chronic dandruff, hair loss. Prescribed kevon lotion, salisia kt shampoo. Safe to use in combination?

Hi Doctor, I am having dandruff from around 6 years. I used different shampoos and it worked temporarily only. The dandruff is coming again. However I was not having much hair fall . Now-a-days I am having more hair fall. I consulted dermatologist and she suggested to apply kevon stay on lotion at night, Salisia KT shampoo. She suggested to use kevon stay on lotion at night, and shampoo (Salisia KT) in the morning for first 10 days in order to clear the dandruff. Will it cause any harm if I use the lotion and shampoo for initial 10 days daily? Thank you
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012