Chronic acne. Taking isoace, applying kojiglo gel, acne cleared up. Will mass gainer weight supplement aggravate acne?

Hi, I am 19 years old, and i have been having acne for about a year. I went to see a doctor some 8 months back and ive been on isoace 20 since then. I also apply kojiglo gel. My acne has cleared up significantly and just spots are left. Also I started going to the gym and I was advised to take a mass gainer. So I wanted to ask whether this could alleviate my acne or would it be alright to take it
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013