Cholesterol and BP problem, carcade 2.5, atorva, normal CBC, healthy lifestyle, reduced weight

Hi i am 41 yrs old and my height is 5.5 and my weight is 78 kgs. 2 yrs back i suffered cholestorol and bp problem from then doctor prescribed me cardace 2.5 and atorva asp. After that i have done cbc two times and my cholestoral is now less than 155 and all report is normal. should i discontinue my cholestoral tablets . Now i am following healthy lifestyle and even i reduced my weight about 8 kgs and still i will continue to shed dowm my weight. Now my bp is 130/90 is it o.k. thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012