Cholesterol, BP, blood sugar under control. Should I continue Ecosporin, anti-diabetic medicines?

I am a 63 year old male,diagnosed with high total cholesterol (300),high b.p.(160 systolic) about 5 years back.I am now taking Ecosprin AV75 one tablet daily for the last 2-3 years and Telmisartan-H 20 daily for the last one year. My lipid profile and b.p. are well under control.Of late ,however,my average blood glucose is 143 fromHbAC1 test.,fasting 130 and PP 230 (test separately done). I had never any cardiac pain.I had a passion for long walks but now I have osteoarthritis and morning and evening walks have been drastically been reduced due to it. kindly advise if I should discontinue Ecosprin AV 75 and and if I should take anti-diabetic medicine.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012