Cholesteatoma of left ear, from childhood, no permanent treatment found. Please suggest treatment details?

Dear Sir/Madam, I, Paul Gonsalves, 51years of age, hailing from Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, suffering from CHOLESTEATOMA of my left ear only right from my childhood days, but couldn’t find a proper treatment and a permanent solution for it. Cholesteatoma is a serious condition and, when diagnosed, requires prompt treatment. I am looking for a Medical treatment that concentrates on drying the infection within the ear. ... if the treatment is available at your end please send me the following information: 1. Total cost of the treatment 2. Mode of payment 3. When can I take the Appointment? 4. Duration of the CHOLESTEATOMA treatment(Package) of my left ear only? 5. Address & name of the hospital 6. Contact number 7. Working hours Thanking you in anticipation.
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012