Cholecystectomy to be done, had bulky uterus. How will it be cured?

I had to undergo Cholecystectomy , hence gone for Scannning, where i got an additional comment as Bulky Uterus , the Doctor said that there is no problem. I have a son age 5 years , i have normal pain during periods. I have not got such comment in the previous scanning done 3 months ago. The Doctor said there is no problem, may be after having another baby, some years later the uterus can be removed. Is this the only way to get rid of this problem. Plz suggest whether this can be solved through medicine, exercise or any other things other than surgery . I am aged 31 years.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Apr 2012