Chips got stuck and hurts, throat hurts while swallowing. Serious?

I was eating some tortilla chips and a big piece of some sharp chip went down and kinda got stuck and It hurt really bad. So, I ate food and drank a lot so it would go down. I think it did, but my throat hurts when I swallow. Not as bad as when I initially swallowed the piece of chip, but still a pain. Should I ignore it because I may just have a cut, or should I look into it?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013
HI
Thank for asking to HCM
The chips might have traumatized the inner part of your throat, (Little one ) that may be paining you, just do nothing, is not a slid part, so why to worry, it will go away soon, have nice day.