Chin was sagging and neck was wrinkled, had lift, cut three places. Why can I not lift my jaws?

I have just had a quick lift to fix my chin which was sagging and my neck was wrinkled. The doctor cut me in three places behind my ears, in front of my ears and on my face behind my eyes all the up to my forehead down to my ears. My sides of my face look like a road map. The scars are ugly and not real close to my hair line. But my main concern is that I cannot open my jaw very wide. Everything that I eat I have to cut in tiny pieces and It has to be very soft. If I try to chew on anything even crust of bread I get a shooting pain in my left temple. I have not been able to sleelp through a night since the surgery because it feels like any time I put any pressure on that left temple if I try to sleep I get pain. It has been 5 weeks since my surgery and I am very disappointed in their claims of a quick fix. This procedure was so labor intensive certainly not what I expected. What are your thoughts?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013
sagging chin n neck muscle ....are a sign of laxity of the musculur structure .. which may be because of lack of excercise ... or myasthenia gravis ... needs thorough assessment n t reatment .... with neurological consultation.