Chills, cold sweats, canker sores inside lips, sore gums, white crust on tongue. Cure?

I have chills for about two days now and find it difficult to warm up and even in a warm bath it doesn t help. The chills will eventually break into sweats for a short period of time then back to feeling chilled. Have canker sores on the inside of my lips and my gums feel sore and swollen even difficult to brush as too painful. Also a white film on my tongue . No sinus issues but an occasional cough . Any info in how to treat this would be greatly appreciated
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013