Child's stool analysis showed pus cells, rbc, motile bacteria, vegetable cell fibers. Treatment?

my son (1.4 yrs) stool analysis shows pus cells 3-4 hpf RBCs 2-3 hpf others Motile Bacterial Seen and Vegetables Cells Fibers Present Fiber what does it mean. His stomach is upset. We consulted a doctor and was suggested to go for stool test . We got the stool test done and following is the result which is highlighted: Pus cells: 3 - 4/hpf RBCs: 2 - 3/hpf Others: Motile Bacterial Seen (+++) Vegetables Cells & Fibers: I want to know what is the infection. What could be given to the baby to get the results to normal? The consulted doctor prescribed the following: Nutrolite-B Drops 2.5ml twice daily for 5 day.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012