Child's lab report shows Gall Bladder is partially distended. What does it mean?

I got my 6 years old kid scanned. Here is the report. Please examine and let me know analysis. GALL BLADDER is partially distended. CBD is not dilated. Portal vein is normal. PANCREAS is normal in size and echotexture. SPLEEN is normal in size ( 6.9 cm) and echotexture. Right kidney measures 64*24 mm, left kidney measures 73*36mm. Both kidnesy are normal in size and echotexture. There is no evidence of backpressure changes. There is no focal lesion seen. Renal parenchyma and central echocomplex are well differentiated. Urinary bladder is mildly distended. There is no evidence of free fluid seen in pelvis . No evidence of dilated bowel loops. IMPRESSION:- MILD HEPATOMEGALY . FOR CLINICAL CORRELATION.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013