Child's echo done, hole in heart and ARSA. What are the complication?

My baby had a echo done last week when she was 2.5months and pediatrician cardiologist confirmed that she has 2.5 mm hole in the heart , am not sure which type, am stil waiting for the report to come. She has also ARSA, which has been seen even during my pregnancy. Please advise what should do best for my daugther. The doctor said not to worry, however, may have eating problems in a later stage because of arsa and not sure what he said about the hole as we arrived late and he was in rush with next patient. Please advise. Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012
Cardiologist 's  Response

I am a cardiologist and read your question in detail. Thanks for writing in.

Unfortunately, you have provided incomplete information and it is not possible to give a meaningful reply. Kindly write the detailed echo report word by word and anything else the doctor has written or you had been told to about "ARSA" in your child. Once these details are available a relevant reply can be given.

Best Wishes

Dr Anil Grover