Child's bottom lip quivering. Is it neurological?

yes thank you. Our Grandson is 11 months old and he has been doing this bottom lip quivering thing. Our daughter doesn t seem to think anything is wrong, he s happy and doing well. However, I m just wondering if this could be anything neurological, is this something that we should take to the dr.?
Asked On : Mon, 12 Mar 2012
Hi welcome to H.C.M.Forum. it may not be a neurological problem, probably due to irritation of lower lip by stimus from lower gums of either upcoming teeth, or bites of food while eating .any it is always better to clear the doubt from a local doctor. thank you.