Child woke up sweating and burning. Gave tylenol. Why did it lead to rashes?

Hy my son is 4 yrs old three days ago he took a nap and when he woke up he was burning up sweating and complained his stomach hurt he threw up and then dry heaved for a while I took him to er they gave Tylenol and checked his urine ... That night he still had fever ... The following night (last night) he had no fever said he felt fine but was awake all night today he complained his feet were itching he now has a rash on his feet that looks like heat rash but it s burning and itching him and is slightly swollen .... What is it....
Asked On : Sat, 28 Apr 2012