Child with vomiting, fever and not eating. Concerned about dehydration

My daughter is 17 months old and is sick. She's been sick now for two days throwing up but it stopped this afternoon. today she's also been running a fever but it seems to be gone now. She hasn't eaten anything for me the whole time but has been drinking fluids okay for me. tonight she just started throwing up cheesy white stuff a little at a time and i'm just really concerned about her. She seemed like she was getting a lot better this afternoon so I wasnt concerned about taking her to the doctor but since she's started throwing up again Im not sure what to do. She did have a cracker or two tonight so i thought that might be what she's been throwing up. but how long can i let her go without actually eating? and like I said, she's been drinking but not a whole lot. when should i be concerned about dehydration??
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013