Child with vomiting and diarrhea. Feeling cold, no temperature. Should be worried?

My daughter has been vomiting and diarrhoea for the past two/three days, she ended up in hospital yesterday but was allowed out as she started keeping some of her fluids down. She is still very quiet and is taking small amounts of liquids, she is in warm fleece pyjamas and wrapped in fleece blanket but she still feels cold to the touchshe didn t have a temperature yesterday if anything it was a little low. Should I be worried?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013