Child with vhigh fever, vomiting and loose motions. Giving Nutrolin-B, Crocin and Drotin. Can I give her Derolac?

My daughter is 3 yrs and 8 months old. She is having viral, that s what her doctor has said. She was passing little motion but loose and she s vomiting too. Along with that she is also runnning high fever . Dr. has given Nutrolin- B Syrup, vomikind, crocin and Drotin. But now she s passing complete loose motion and not able to control it. She has started taking her medicine since morning only, now can I give her derolac along with that although Dr. has not given it. But I have it with myself. Please suggest.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013