Child with swollen forehead and shaky. Need to see a doctor?

My for year old fell running on sidewalk yesterday. She hit her forehead pretty hard. We didn't let her sleep for a few hours after incident. She was tired and went to bed early and slept all night. She woke up with her forehead swollen abd seems a little shaky. We are out of town visiting family so we cant go to our peditrician. Should I take her to an urgent care?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013
Pediatrician, Surgery 's  Response
Thanks your query to Health Magic,
Injury to head is dangerous if child may got fits, vomiting or faint at the time of falling, as none of these occurred to your child so need not to worry, You may give combiflam syp. to child for pain and swelling