Child with stomach pain, given tylenol. What else could i do?

My daughter s stomach has been hurting for the past 2 or 3 days. She is 7 years old. She says it hurts worse after she eats. I have been having her drink more water and giving her Tylenol . There is no fever , upset stomach, or any other symptoms. She has had bowel movements daily. I don t think it is hurting as bad now but I am planning on giving her the weekend to see if it may be just a virus. If it is still hurting on Monday, I am planning on taking her to her pediatrician . Is there anything else I could be doing to help? I don t think it is hurting as bad as it was 2 days ago...Thank you!
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013