Child with slow learning, temporal (hippcampal ) atrophy. Whether it can be cured by medication?

my daughter aged 21 years now was slow in learning since childhood, it was perhaps a case of delayed mild stone , on feeling seizures it was found in MRI report that this is a case of mild right medial temporal (hippcampal ) atrophy which i think ia also responsible for her delayed development and hinderance in education, understanding etc . kindly advise whether it can be cured by medication and she can be quite normal in her education . i shall be oblized for reply.== J.P.Saxena
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013