Child with recurring elevation in enzymes. What is the cause?

my 6 year old has been dealing with elevated enzymes since November of last year?? Its been off and on & its making me absolutely crazy worried! We just got his hepatic checked on Tuesday but the time before that was around the 15th of March & they were normal now they are slightly elevated. We have a liver specialist and he does check ups we will be seeing him again in August. My question is why are they going from normal to elevated over & over??
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012