Child with rash on full body. Took antibiotic for chest infection. No fever. Serious?

Hi, my 4 and a half year old daughter has a rash on her legs, arms and cheeks. They are red raised spots that almost look like hives but they are not hives. She had a chest infection last weekend and completed a course of penicillin antibiotic three days ago. While she is not having temperatures and is better than last weekend, she is still not herself, lying around alot, not eating much and complaining of not feeling well. Have you any suggestions.....
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013