Child with periumbilical pain and enlarged liver with fever. What is the disease?

Hi My name is Shyam. my child is 4 yrs old.. he has been suffering from abdominal pain (periumbilical) from the age of 2 years. till now he has almost 15 episodes of pain.. usually pain is followed by fever which when beyond 102 degree farenheit gets uprolling of eyes with brief period of unconsciousness ( this kind of seizure has occured 3 times till now). doctors said he has also enlarged liver (span: 12.8 cm). i want to know what he is suffering from?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013