1. febrile child with conjunctivitis
, anticipate Measles
, have there been a rash which you might have noticed??
2. apart from symptoms mentioned any complaint of running nose,swollen eyelids, cough?
3. Is his Immunization
Schedule completed till date?
4. loose watery stools: so is the child irritable, sick or normal?
5. when motions are watery, be alert as dehydration
can occur rapidly. make sure he is constantly under supervision, if anything happens i.e. feels drowsy,irritable or unconscious.
6.give him plenty of pre boiled water, Liquids, Orolyte, black tea, butter milk, biscuits, Over ripe bananas, coconut water, fruit juices.
7. As watery motion reduces give soft diet
,soft rice, ganji, idli,fruits.
8. avoid fatty foods, over eating, oil,ghee,milk,raw vegetables.
9. pain while passing stool could be due to Constipation?, check with your Physician for an Abdomen Examination.
10. some people have tendency to go to toilet after every meals due to hyperactive colic reflex unless they have been diagnosed with IBS, there is nothing wrong with your child at this age unless proved otherwise by your Doctor.