Child with high neutrophil count. Looking for a hematologist

Good afternoon, I am looking for the best Hematologist in the country. My granddaughter, who is almost 4 months old is being treated at Boston Childrens Hospital and I want to make sure that she is getting the best care possible. My son and daughter think they are dealing with the best but I want to be 100% certain. They are so upset that our second granddaughter is sick and that her neutrophils are going up one week and very low this week.Thank-you for your attention to my question. Sincerely,Judy C
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013