Its nice to know that you measure the temperature , but here is my question, is your baby having any
kind of symptoms ?
2) was she crying or pulling her ears?
3) is she taking feeding normally?
4) is her head feels tight to bend?
5) do you see any rashes?
If answer of question number
1) is "YES" then you do not need to give her medicine if temperature is about 98
2) is " YES" then pulling ears and cry indicates the problem in ear may be infection.
3) is "YES" and do not take feeding the something wrong with her throat / intestine.
4) is "YES" then not able to bend head is the sign of serious brain infection.
5) is "YES" then rash indicates some kind of viral infection like chicken pox
If you notice any of the question from 2 to 5 as yes Please contact PEDIATRICIAN
AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
is only good for the question 1 that is for cold/flu that to if temperature is above 98,
any time if its seems child is having difficulty to breath please contact pediatrician.
Hope it helps.