Child with fever, abdominal pain and headache. Have dark circles under eyes. Cause for symptoms?

I have a 6 year old that has been unwell for around 6 weeks, it started 6 weeks ago he was off school for 1 week with fever , stomach and headache . He returned to school and then was off for a further couple of days over last few weeks he is not right complaining of headache, stomach pain, pains in legs and sore throat . He also has dark circles under eyes despite sleeping for 13 hours a night! I am struggling to wake him in the morning!! Help???
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013