Child with dark spots, on face. Applied cream, no results. What could it be?

Hi my daughter which is 18 months old woke up this morning with 3 dark spots next to her lip that are bunched together. She has another spot on her cheek which has been there for about a month and the doctor said it was an infection and have us some cream which faded the spot but it is still there. I m really worried what could it be. Please advise
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012

Thank you for your query. I am sorry for not replying to it earlier.

It is extremey difficult to suggest a cause and remedy for the dark spots till it is examined. As you mention a similar spot has faded a bit by the creams prescibed by the doctor I suggest that you apply those creams and review after a week. In case there is no improvement then an examination by a doctor shall be better.

I hope I have answrered your query to your satisfaction.

Wishing your daughter all the best.