Child with cough. Using nebulizer. Is Romolast an effective medication?

Hi doctor. My 3 yr old son is having frequent cough ...if he do any exercise like (jumping ,running etc ) he will start coughing..on the otherhand Winter is also a factor for his cough .I am living in USA.He is using nebulizer , thats the only way we can control his cough.Last month when i visiterd india,i have consulted many doctors there.And one of them suggested Romolast b-5 for him...i wanted to know whether this romolast is helpfull for him ?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013