Child with constant vomiting. Have breathlessness. Clear lungs. What is happening?

Hi need some help. My son keeps vomiting once in awhile due to can t catch his breath. he turns red and vomits. He had a virus, got blood work, x rays all ok. This is going on for 6 weeks. Been using a machine for breathing treatments but he throws up after. Been a The doctors. No answers. He is missing school. No fevers. Fine once he throws up. Thought it maybe from wafting too fast. But he ant laugh, run up stairs he gets a hold of his shirt and tries to catch his breath. Lungs clear. Why is this happening? What do I do or see?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013

Thank you for your query.

I would have appreciated if you had mentioned the age of your son. If all the findings and investigations are coming out to be normal then a psychological assessment of your son would be in order. At times children do get upset about some issues and behave in bizarre ways such as vomitings. It shall be better if you discuss the issue with the doctor and proceed on these lines.

I hope I have answered your query to your satisfaction.

Wishing your son an early recovery.