Child with chronic cough, prescribed Alerid and Lenovin inhaler. Is it right medicine for kids?

My daughter is 2.5yrs old.she is suffering from continous cold.later cough added it.then i took her to first prescribed antibiotic ,alerid syrup,respira syrup.cold & cough were not completely controlled but partially controlled.later he again prescribed the same antibiotic, lenovin inhaler , budecort inhaler. doctor said that my daughter is snoring ,she has flem. i just know that inhalers are used for asthma quiery is that,is the treatment for my daughter correct. i feel that more powerful medicine is being given just for cold and it may have side effects.please do answer me.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013