Child with blisters over the body, on the tongue, inside the cheeks causing intense pain and itching. What could this be?

my 13 year old daughter has tiny little red blisters all over her.they re not blisters though, they just look like them, if that makes sense. they re in her mouth on her tongue and inside her cheeks,on her arms and legs , her palms, and the bottom of her feet . The ones on her tongue she says they hurt all the time but the other ones that are all over body only hurt when she s active.Sometimes they itch too What could this be?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012