Child with Harpic toilet cleaner. Unsure if he drank any. No abnormality. What are the side effects?

Found my 3year old with Harpic toilet cleaner, was around his hands and face (possible rubbed his face with hands) but unsure if he drank any. Washed thoroughly face and hands and rinsed out mouth. He has been normal eating drinking and playing etc since incident occured apx 5hrs ago. Would he show any other signs if it was ingested and would it be evident by now ie are the side effects immediate?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013