Child with Autistic, had cold, fever and runny nose. History of Kawasaki disease. Suggestion?

Hello. My son is 2 and autistic (non verbal). I thought he had a cold as he has a runny nose . He also has high temperature-been giving calpol and nurofen appropriately. However, he is unusually tired and faster to fall asleep. His sensory processing appears different (e.g now hates hoover, but loved before poorly), he is overly clingy and earlier was making whimpering type sounds. He has a history of kawasaki disease in summer of 2011, and thank fully all ecgs came back fine. Does my above description sound like a cold to you? Thank you for your time, kim
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013