Child was given oral polio and chicken pox vaccine with 6 days gad. Any issues?

HI .... My 4 1/2 yr old daughter has been getting all her scheduled vaccinations regularly as per the prescribed schedule. Recently we gave her the 2nd dose of chicken pox vaccine at her pediatrician s office. However, just one week prior to that, we had also given her an oral polio vaccine (there is a regular polio drive that happens in my city). I came to realize that there should be a minimum of 28 days before administering two vaccines. In this case, between the oral polio drops and the chicken pox vaccine (injectible) - there was just 6 days gap. I am confused now.... What should we do ?? Please advise.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013