Child vomits everyday in the morning. What can I do for her?

Hello Dr, I have a query, its about my 6 yrs old daughter, she studying in 1st std now. She has a terrible habit of vomiting in the morning. Its like she vomits only in the school days and even the days we plans to go out... consulted with many doctors by now. No medicines can cure this yet. She says scared of something..but we don t know what was that. On the 1st day of her school, she vomited and there after every morning break fast s time she will ask me, do i vomit today also? and seems this thinking is there in her mind still. and now it s 3 years..still no improvement, Dr. your guidance may reduce my tension . Please advise me, what can i do for her?
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012