Child urinates frequently, taking soy milk. Allergy?

Hi, my 13 month old daughter has recently begun urinating quite often. She will go to bed with a clean diaper on, and wake up in the morning soaking wet, most of the time having leaked out of her diaper. Just this morning she had peed so much her diaper had exploded. This isn t just a night time thing, either. I can change her, and 15 minutes later her diaper will be full. Her dad thinks it has something to do with the Soy milk she s on (and I did find that frequent urination can be a sign of an allergy , but she was on soy formula as well, and I would think she would have been allergic to the formula if that was the case.) because when she was switched from whole milk (due to horrible gas and constipation ) to the soy is when this began. Any idea what could be going on? She has no other signs of a UTI or anything, she s just peeing A LOT.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012
Acupressure Specialist 's  Response
If the climate is chilly it happens normally. check whether your giving excess amount of fluid content food.