Child underweight, prescribed lupizyne. Stomach bloated, effect of medicine?

My kid is underweight my 1 1/2 kilos for his age ( wt 9.6 and he is 22 months) and was prescribed lupizyne 2.5 ml * 2 a day for 15 days. His stomach seems to be bloated since 3 days. he is having it since 1 week. are there any side effects of lupizyne. His stools are whitish in colour. Can you advise if we continue the enzyme? Also, he is very active and is not crying. Doctor, Do you think we should really concern about his weight. Height is in the 70th percentile for his age.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012