Child undergone surgery for bone TB, not yet treated. How to cure it?

hello sir good morning...thank you for the mail chat.Actually my sister s kid is the 4 years old baby. she is having the bone TB from past 1 year. we consulted to doctor, two times surgery has done. But still the problem is there. She is not able to walk. The problem is in left leg knee . Please give us the good suggestion for the disease to get cure.Thank you so much. We will be waiting for you answer.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
it is very difficult to comment without seeing x ray. Also is he having MDR TB which is resistant to all drugs. I would also like to know what tablet he is taking right now. surgery is not the solution as it can just take care of pus but he has to be given antitubercular treatment in proper manner. Please post what drug he is taking and what is present x ray. then i can explain the result.