Child taking Budasel, Bricarex. How to get rid of wheezing, cough, difficulty sleeping?

My one year and 2 month olds child is on nebulizationtwice a day with budasel and inhaled also i am giving him bricarex , augmentin dds and ascoril plus , still his cough is there and he is not having food much as also ordination is just twice a day,day.his wt is just12 kg andht is 2 ft ,pls advice how to get rid of his wheezing ,,cough and difficulty sleeping
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012
Pediatrician, Cardiology 's  Response
Thanks for the query
I would suggest you to consult your pediatrician as cough takes time to subside. Don't keep continuing nebulisation only for cough. Your child's weight is absolutely normal for the age. 2 ft height is little less than normal but it is still in normal range according to growth chart. Follow the chart for proper assessment of growth of the baby.
With regards