Child suffering with upper abdominal pain, temporary relief with medicines. What can be done?

Dear Sir, I am fron Faridabad(India), My daughter(10years Old) is suffering from pain in upper abdomin. We consult the doctor also, he provided the medicine. She take it for three days. But there is a little relief in the pain when she is in the medicine effect, after that she again feel the pain. Dear Sir, please provide me the best consultation of this pain, by which my daughter is suffering. Regards Kamal
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012