Child suffering with cerebral palsy, does not hold neck properly, cannot sit or walk. No improvement with physiotherapy. What can be done?

Hi, My name is Sathi i would like to know the treament for My elder sister s daughter as she is suffering from Cerebral Palsy i can not give an exact issue , however after her birth on 3rd day she suffered from severe jaundice then she was in ICU after that she was diagonosed with CP. Now she is 4 years old and can not hold her neck well, can not sit , walk etc. I would like to know the correct treatment for such child although we are giving her physiotherapy but did not help much . I also want to know about the Stem cell therapy , will it be helpfull . If you can suggest best hospital for Stem cell therapy in In Pune , Nagpur , Mumbai or in India, cost for the stem cell therapy how effective , should we opt for it , need ur suggestion . Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012