Child suffering from running nose, cough, fever. Passing green stool. Relief with ZIFI 100 and Nutrolin B?

Hello, My daughter is 2 yrs 6 months old wt 15 Kg. She has running nose , cough and fever of 102 for the last 2 days. Initially doc gave her flemiclav forte and Nutrolin B syrup and for fever Meftal P/ Crosin because of which she immediately vomited and started having loose motions. The colour of the stool was dark green she lost 1 kg in 2 days. Her running nose did not stop but worsened with consistent cough. Because of the consistent cough she could not sleep the whole day. We stopped the medication immediately after three doses. She is refusing to eat any thing that we give her. Earlier doc said she has viral infection then how come he suggested flemiclav forte that has amoxycillin that is good for bacterial infection . After consulting him today he changed the medication to ZIFI 100 and C& C and Nutrolin B syrup and in case of fever Meftal P or Crosin. Now her fever has come down to 100. Kindly let me know whether the latest medication given by doc will give her relief and how soon will her running nose and cough dissappear and how soon will she start eating normally again. Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012