Child suffering from right hemiparesis, speaks two words together, undergoing rigorous therapy, taking medicines. Any other treatment required?

I have a daughter who is 2 years old now, is suffering with right hemiparesis and is undergoing therapy and taking medicines like normabrain, leofen, shelcol and carnisure. By doing riggorous therapy for her right hand , will she be in a position to use her right hand for eating and writing or she has use her left hand for everything? Also I am concerned about her speech , she has started using 2 words together but sometimes calls me, my hubby and mom as mom itself ? SHould I be concerned ? Is this normal? Are there any additional steps I need to take apart from therapy and medicines? Please advice
Asked On : Fri, 16 Mar 2012