Child suffering from low IQ problem. Getting treat by a psychiatrist. Difficulty concentrating. Is there any treatment in ayurveda or allopathy?

Sir, I am living in Bhopal (M.P.) I have two child my elder son is 13 yers old and younger child is 4 yrs old. My younger son is matally fit at all but my elder son has low iq problem. I have done treament for my elder son with sicatrist Dr. S. K. Tondon in Bhopal since last four years. The major problem with my son is poor consentration. He studying in Miriam School for Mentally handicapped (Asha Niketan). Kindly suggest me the best doctor for the IQ level treatment in child in india (Ayurveda/Aloepathy) if any chance. Yours sincerely Umesh Yadav (Cell : (+91 - 0000) Email ID ( YYYY@YYYY ).
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012