1. what type of low IQ problem is there: is it with intellectual functioning (intelligency) or with adaptive functioning ( activities /skills of daily living)????
2. any complications during birth (neurological disorder), did he achieved his developmental milestone in respective age?, was Immunization
schedule complete (till date and age)?
3. is he also poor with social,communication and functional skills??
4. did the Psychiatrist
labelled it as mild-moderate-severe or profound??
5. any symptoms of aggression,self injury
, or mood disorders
noted in him??
6. make sure he participates in extracurricular activities and social programs to gain self esteem and confidence.
7. As he is studying, make sure the environment is supportive and friendly to extract his full potential.
8. he will need constant and consistent educational,social,community and vocational support to lead happy life.