Child suffering from flu. Loss of appetite, cough and itchy skin. Has tonsillitis. Suggestions?

Greeting to you doc, my 3 year old daughter has been suffering from an illness that we don't know, she has flu and she is coughing a lot, she has lost appetite and now recently she's been complaining about her skin it's itchy and at night she doesn't sleep she scretch her skin until she turns pink and her heart beats so fast, every part of her body is buring as if she's sitting infront of a heater but she's not. Two ago weeks I took her to a doctor who said that my daughter has tonsils so the rush is caused by them, but now I am confused and worried about my daughters health as I don't know what is happening to her. Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013