Child suffering from fever and abdominal pain. Done X-ray, report shows constipation problem. Solution for pain?

My 10 year old son has had abdominal pain for over three weeks, hes pale. body temp is around 96 .6. f . We had an xray taken that showed he was constipated. I went thru a bottle of laxaday and on second jar of lansoyl ( mineral oil. He is passing a little about of yellow stool and mucus . Which I think is just making its way around a blockage. He swallowed several pieces of gumat once(leftover halloween candy I did not hand out being it was gum he found ). He also was stomped on the stomach seven times lying down on the ground after being pushed by a much larger boy. (approx. 180 pounds.This is when the pain started. He is known for getting constipated. He is also a little over weight so difficult to determine if he is destended. This has been going on for over three weeks. Our doctor is on holiday. He vomited once at the beginning of this but is just nauseated now and poor appetite , still getting pains and pale especially upon waking. We rae in the midst of another snow storm but am thinking about taking him to CHEO.
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012