Child suffered from colics and constipation, stool changed color. Worry about?

I have a 1 1/2 month baby. She has suffer from colics and costipation. Our doctor changed her formula three times already. She was in the new formula for a week and she was doing great after the week we finished the can of formula and i send my husbend for another. He did not pay attention and got the 9 to 24 month formula stage. My mistake was not checking it right. We gave her that formula for close to a week. I notice her pop changing color and texture and getting colics again. I thought she was not taking the formula again. A friend told me to try the same formula but liquid kind. So i went to get it. I came back and i compared the bottles with the can i had and that was when i found out the mistake. I immediatly made the right change to her right stage formula. My question is, how bad that mistake hurt her in the stomach and in what way? Is she going to be ok?
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
She will b o.k.dont worry. But from now whatever u give to ur baby make it a habit of checking and reading everything written on the product even if it is a medicine always read everything especially expiry date.