Child suffered from basal pneumonia. Had loss of weight, symptoms of asthma, low immunity. Suggestion?

My child is of 3 years and suffered from basal pneumonia last week. She was hospitalized and just discharged last saturday. Her weight is reduced to 9 kg from 11 kg. I m worried how can she gain the weight and what food can bring it to normal. She also has symptoms of child ashthma where due to weather change and low immunity she catche cold and cough quickly as a result she has breething problem. Request your help in this situation.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013